Who says you need a full week off to have a relaxing and memorable vacation? When you plan a visit to Dover Bay Resort, you can have just as much fun in four days as you can seven. Our collection of vacation rentals in Sandpoint puts you near countless adventures, both in our waterfront resort and the surrounding town. In order to have the best experience possible, there’s a bit of work to do before you arrive.
1. Reserve Your Home Away from Home
Located on 285 acres, our planned residential resort community is comprised of a wide range of accommodations. Our vacation rentals include bungalows, condos, and lofts. By offering such a variety of rental types, we can host groups of all sizes and budgets.
Browse our inventory and find the Lake Pend Orielle home base that meets your wants and needs. No matter which option you reserve, you’ll have all the comforts of home and extra amenities ranging from hot tubs to fireplaces.
2. Research Things to Do
There is no shortage of things to do during your stay, both in the resort and the surrounding area. We recommend taking time before you arrive to look up what you want to do during your getaway and create a rough itinerary. Some popular suggestions include the following:
- Seeing if any local events are taking place, like the winter carnival, which occurs in February, or The Festival at Sandpoint, the annual summer concert series
- Spending time at Kaniksu Land Trust’s Pine Street Woods, a great spot for cross-country skiing in the winter and hiking the rest of the year
- Going for a swim at Dover Bay’s Lake Club Fitness Center outdoor pool
- Stopping by Dover Bay Market to check out rentals like snowshoes and water sport equipment
- Checking out Schwitzer Mountain Ski Resort, one of the best spots for skiing in Idaho that’s also home to fun summer adventures
3. Pack Your Bags and Head Out on a Memorable Getaway
After all the prep work is done, all that’s left is to pack your bags when the time comes and get ready for a memorable escape. You’ll feel at home the moment you arrive at Dover Bay Resort. No matter which of our Dover Bay or Sandpoint vacation rentals you reserve, you’ll have everything you need to relax and unwind after a day of fun.
While every rental comes with a fully-equipped kitchen, we also have an incredible on-site restaurant that’s perfect for when you don’t feel like cooking. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-263-5493 to start planning your long weekend getaway today.